Saturday 18 February 2012

You would say...."I LOVE YOU!"


I wrote in my last blog that I can't describe love in 300 odd words and i still can't but i have been forced and requested to do it. So, i tried my level best to describe through this short poem.
Love has it's different forms and everyone has a different view on love. Any combination of the 26 alphabets can't describe love. For some it's a person, like she's what love is or he is what love means to me, for some it's a feeling which cannot be described, for some it's quite over-rated nowadays, for some it's still something they don't know of and for some it's pain and the agony. For me, it's all of them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would say...."I LOVE YOU!"<3



The sparkle in your eyes puts the stars to shame, my feelings for you i just can't explain...
The love, the affection, the care i feel for you...I just hope one day, you'd say, I love You!

The way we talk, the way we chat, the way we while away our time sitting on that mat...
the way you look at me and then shyly smile...trust me, that alone makes my life worthwhile...
The warmth and affection of your hug...Our late night talks, countless coffee mugs...

Admirers like me will be found so few....I just hope one day you'd say, I love You!

As you rest your head on my shoulders and we watch the sunset together...I don't want that moment to end, i want that feeling to carry on forever...
You're the one i feel peace with when i am laying in your arms...You are the one who captivates me with all her witty charm...
Whenever we part even for a few hours, i don't wish to bid-adieu...I hope someday, you'd say I Love You! 

Your smile is what i need when i have a bad day...You are the rainbow in my life when my world turn grey...
Just when i feel low and you say, "it'll be alright."...that's where i gather my strength from, i know i'll be able to fight.


For the world i am one person but my better half is you...i hope someday, you'd say I love You!

As i write this poem, trying to express my love...there's one thing i am sure of, you're an angel blessed from above...
The calmness on your face, the simplicity in your personality...I know i am blessed to have you, i thank the almighty.

I know that day is not far when you'll understand my value...I just hope one day, you'd say I Love You!

You are the one i think of when I listen a romantic song, read a love story...I hope i grow old with you, I love you till the hoary.
You are the most beautiful girl i  say...My love for you is growing each day...

But still my dream of having you all mine is not yet true..I just hope someday, you'd say I Love You!

And that day alone would make my life worth living...i'll shower my love on you, you'll be love drenched, it'll be love raining.
As i read this poem, it's you i miss...those eyes, that face and those tender lips i long to kiss.

Yes, i know it'll all be new...i know someday, you'll say, "I love You!"

48 comments:

  1. This is just soo amazing..Loved it!
    It is one of your best blogs which actually touched me..
    You said today that you aren't a writer, for me, You are an awesome writer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I am glad you liked it. Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. got a chance to see ur blog randomly
    must say u r very descriptive n d way u write makes us connect immediately to the thoughts and feelings

    gud job ..keep writing god bless !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Charu! :D
      Do have a look at my other posts! :)

      Delete
  4. All along the time i was reading the poem , all i could make out was that you had a picture , a picture perfect in your heart and mind while writing this master piece :)
    the girl who makes it to the level where she fits in this poem is indeed gonna be one of the luckiest girls :D
    one of your best works till date which you have shown ;)
    for me you were always a writer and indeed you proved it yet again <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work. . . Acc. To me its nt the best1 bt special for them who can undrstand love. . Whenever i read ur new blog that makes me curious to get nd read the other blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. well this time i have very little to criticize about! you were good this time! nice play of words.... and like charu said you made me connect to your thoughts as well! but yeah there's a lack of maturity in ur write which perhaps you'll conquer over time! ;)

    P.s- stop writing lovey-dovey and sad stuff, you aint here to empress girls, next write up should be different :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, thanks a lot! :)
      p.s. - oh, shut up! Jealous Boy! :p

      Delete
    2. nah impress girls was just the catch! seriously writ sthg dffrnt from sad and lovey-dovey stuff!

      Delete
  7. there's nothing left for me to say!
    nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is your second best work till date as per my view (m prejudiced about the first love series :p )
    I loved the way you have described the emotion ! Reading it made me yearn for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best lines evrrr.
    "You are the one i think of when I listen a romantic song, read a love story...I hope i grow old with you, I love you till the hoary."
    how awesome you make me feel by writing all this .. i can relate to it soo much..
    hats-off :*
    now you got me thinking about that one guy again and i miss him :(
    does love ever happen? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! thanks a lot! <3
      Think about one guy - ME! :P

      Delete
  10. shoud include alot of words in th english vocabulary to appreciate your poem! :)
    Impressed.. totally! :D
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wel honestly... "dnt change yur vocab .... v dnt wasnt ppl opng dictonary while redng yur poem" samjhe?? i jus lovd d poem.... it ws amazing... nd i ws able 2 relate wid it... bt sum whr i thought u jus wnt off... try nd catch d rhythm... ovrall jus loivd it... actually my prob is... i dnt lyk sad thngs... bt d way yu wrote dis poem amazing it realli got me thnkng... nice wrk abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just read your poem..very touching lines..i loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. if u have a gurl..she would say 'i love u' after reading this..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. if u have a gurl..she would say 'i love u' after reading this..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! That was a nice compliment!
      Thanks a lot! :D

      Delete
  15. umm love u??? nah! i love ur work :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kinda okay with the latter! :D
      Thank You! :)

      Delete
  16. Now I can say!! You're AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :)
      p.s. - I am amazing only coz you're sweet enough! ;)

      Delete
  17. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    no more words needed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again. . . Boy! U rock...!! Jst through ua work... they wr ol amazingg... loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. just loved the way you described your love....
    she's the lucky one :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hmmm..and intresting read... hard to find something as catchy as ur atricle here..loved the very esence of ur writing..

    ReplyDelete
  22. <3 this is all i can say

    ReplyDelete